Grate the zucchini, sprinkle with very little salt and after two or three minutes squeeze the juice (in a sieve or in a fist as you wish).
Mix with the yolks, crumbled cheese (250 gr), sour cream, dill (or parsley as appropriate or both), turmeric, olive oil and breadcrumbs.
The beaten egg whites are easily incorporated. Grate the cheese on top (50 gr).
Grease a ceramic tray with oil and put the composition.
Bake for 35 minutes (approximately) at 200 degrees. Delicious!
Romania continues to be on a downward slope in terms of the number of coronavirus cases
To date, on June 3, in Romania, 1,078,338 cases of people infected with the new coronavirus (COVID - 19) have been confirmed.
1,041,256 patients were declared cured.
Following the tests performed at national level, compared to the last report, 196 new cases of people infected with SARS - CoV - 2 (COVID - 19) were registered, these being cases that had not previously had a positive test. The distribution by counties of the total and new cases can be found in the table below.
Number of confirmed cases (total)
Number of newly confirmed cases
Incidence recorded at 14 days
New cases not allocated by counties
* Regarding the “new cases not allocated by counties”, we specify that their number is determined by the changes brought to the electronic platform through which the test results for the new coronavirus are reported and centralized. Thus, according to the new methodology, the testing centers directly introduce the results of the tests performed, and the epidemiological investigation will be performed at the level of the Public Health Directorates and the positive cases will be assigned to the county / locality to which the infected persons belong.
The coefficient of infections accumulated at 14 days, reported per 1,000 inhabitants is calculated by the Public Health Directorates, at the level of Bucharest Municipality and counties. Below you have the chart based on the reports received by CNCCI from the Public Health Directorates:
Apart from the newly confirmed cases, following the retesting of patients who were already positive, 69 people were reconfirmed positively. The distribution by county of these cases can be found in the table below.
Positive tests at retest
To date, 30,499 people diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2 infection have died.
Between 02.06.2021 (10:00) - 03.06.2021 (10:00) were reported by INSP 84 deaths (42 men and 42 women), of some patients infected with the new coronavirus, hospitalized in Alba, Bihor, Cluj, Constanța, Covasna, Dâmbovița, Galați, Gorj, Hunedoara, Harghita, Iași, Mehedinți, Prahova, Timiș, Ilfov and Bucharest.
68 of these deaths are prior to the above mentioned interval and were entered in the database, at the request of the Ministry of Health, by the Public Health Directorates of the country, following the verifications performed.
Thus, 4 deaths occurred in October 2020, 12 in November 2020, 12 in December 2020, 9 in January 2021, 15 in February 2021, 1 in March 2021, 15 in April 2021, in the counties of Dâmbovița, Galați, Gorj , Hunedoara, Iași, Ilfov and Bucharest.
Of the 84 deaths, 1 was registered in the age category 30-39 years, 3 in the category 40-49 years, 9 in the category 50-59 years, 19 deaths in the age category 60-69 years, 29 deaths in the age group 70-79 years and 23 deaths in the age category over 80 years.
78 of the registered deaths were of some patients who presented with comorbidities, and 6 deceased patients did not present with comorbidities.
In the specialized health units, the total number of people hospitalized with COVID-19 is 1,929. Of these, 365 are hospitalized at ATI.
To date, 7,945,521 RT-PCR tests and 1,190,914 rapid antigen tests have been processed nationwide. In the last 24 hours, 20,627 RT-PCR tests were performed (11,460 based on the case definition and medical protocol and 9,167 on request) and 11,148 rapid antigen tests.
On the Romanian territory, 4,884 people confirmed with the new coronavirus infection are in isolation at home, and 2,376 people are in institutionalized isolation. Also, 27,003 people are in quarantine at home, and 34 people are in institutionalized quarantine.
In the last 24 hours, 558 calls were registered to the unique emergency number 112 and 1,028 to the TELVERDE line (0800 800 358), open especially for informing citizens.
As a result of the violation of the provisions of Law no. 55/2020 on some measures to prevent and combat the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, the police and gendarmes applied, on June 2, 667 sanctions for minor offenses, amounting to 141,700 lei.
Also, through the competent structures of the Police, a criminal file was drawn up yesterday to thwart the fight against diseases, a deed provided and punished by art. 352 Penal Code.
We remind the citizens that the Ministry of Internal Affairs has operationalized, starting with 04.07.2020, a TELVERDE line (0800800165) where violations of the sanitary protection norms can be notified.
The calls are taken over by a dispatcher, in an integrated system, and distributed to the territorial structures for the verification of the notified issues.
Regarding the situation of Romanian citizens in other states, 23,544 Romanian citizens were confirmed as infected with SARS - CoV - 2 (coronavirus): 2,543 in Italy, 16,778 in Spain, 195 in the United Kingdom, 127 in France, 3,124 in Germany, 93 in Greece, 49 in Denmark, 37 in Hungary, 28 in the Netherlands, 2 in Namibia, 5 in the USA, 8 in Sweden, 141 in Austria, 22 in Belgium, 6 in Japan, 2 in Indonesia, 65 in Switzerland , 4 in Turkey, 2 in Iceland, 2 in Belarus, 7 in Bulgaria, 13 in Cyprus, 4 in India, 5 in Ukraine, 8 in United Arab Emirates, 14 in Moldova, 3 in Montenegro, 218 in Ireland, 5 in Singapore, 5 in Tunisia, 8 in the Republic of Korea, 2 in Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2 in Serbia and one each in Argentina, Luxembourg, Malta, Brazil, Kazakhstan, Republic of Congo, Qatar, Vatican, Portugal, Egypt, Pakistan, Iran, Slovenia , Russian Federation, Croatia, Finland and Poland. Since the beginning of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) epidemic and until now, 191 Romanian citizens abroad, 35 in Italy, 19 in France, 43 in Great Britain, 60 in Spain, 14 in Germany, 2 in Belgium, 3 in Sweden, 5 in Ireland, 2 in Switzerland, 2 in Austria, one in the USA, one in Brazil, one in the Republic of Congo, one in Greece, one in Iran and one in Poland, died.
Of the Romanian citizens confirmed with the new coronavirus infection, 798 were declared cured: 677 in Germany, 90 in Greece, 18 in France, 6 in Japan, 2 in Indonesia, 2 in Namibia, one in Luxembourg, one in Tunisia and one in Argentine.
Note: these data are obtained by the Romanian diplomatic missions and consular offices abroad, either from the competent authorities of the states of residence, insofar as these data are subject to public communication, or directly from Romanian citizens abroad.
We remind citizens to consider only the information verified by official sources and to call for recommendations and other information on the TELVERDE line - 0800.800.358. The TELVERDE number is not an emergency number, it is a telephone line strictly assigned for informing citizens and is valid for national calls, from Monday to Friday, between 08.00 and 20.00. Also, Romanians abroad can request information about preventing and combating the virus at the line specially dedicated to them, +4021.320.20.20.
Below we present the situation regarding the infection with the SARS - CoV - 2 virus at European and global level:
Between May 20, 2021 - May 27, 2021, they were reported 32 364 274 cases in the EU / EEA. Most cases have been reported in France, Italy, Spain and Germany.
As of 15 December, the CEPCB has stopped publishing data on the number of confirmed cases and the number of deceased citizens, both in the EU / EEA, the United Kingdom, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Andorra and globally. These reports are updated weekly.
Pancakes with ricotta and zucchini
Today's recipe - Pancakes with ricotta and pumpkin - is inspired by my grandmother and the taste of childhood. Every summer, when I asked for something sweet and just returned from the country with a rich pumpkin harvest, my grandmother would make a dough like the one for pancakes, but a little more consistent. In it add the grated pumpkin. Then he fried some kind of pumpkin skewers, which disappeared from the plate before he could gather more than 2-3 pieces.
Starting from her recipe, today I bring you the recipe for Pancakes with ricotta and pumpkin, a quick, summer dessert! What's most wonderful about us moms? These pancakes make the little ones eat pumpkin, which they might otherwise avoid. Serve the pancakes sprinkled with honey or maple syrup, whipped cream or cream cheese and fresh fruit.
Pancakes with ricotta and pumpkin - Everything you need to know about the recipe:
- Zucchini are more flavorful than common zucchini, so they are perfect for this recipe! Regardless of whether you use zucchini or zucchini (those with greener skin), it is important to drain the water very well before adding them to the composition.
- As you bake the pancakes, if the dough becomes too soft (from the water left by the zucchini), add 2-3 tablespoons of flour.
- It doesn't take a lot of oil to fry the pancakes, just enough to grease the tray so it doesn't stick.
- How do we know we need to return them? They are slightly browned on the edges and bubbles appear on the top.
- Store at room temperature for a maximum of one day, then it is ideal to keep them in the refrigerator.
- From the given quantities come 8-10 pieces of Pancakes with ricotta and zucchini.
All the ingredients for preparing the recipe for Pancakes with ricotta and pumpkin can be found in LIDL stores.
Pancakes with ricotta and zucchini - Ingredients for 8-10 pieces
- 2 medium sized zucchini
- 250g Ricotta Lovilio cheese
- 250g faina Castello
- 1 sachet of Castello baking powder
- 1 powder will be Castle
- 2 tablespoons orange peel
- 50g old brown Belbake
- 250ml milk Pilos
- 50ml Vita D’Or oil for composition
- 1 egg tied
- a tablespoon of Castello vanilla
- 100ml Vita D’Or oil for frying
First we wash the zucchini well, then we put them on the large grater, with the peel. We squeeze them a little in our hands and let them drain in a sieve or drain them using a gauze. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, orange peel. Separately, mix the liquid ingredients: milk, egg, 50 ml oil, vanilla. Pour the milk mixture over the flour and mix well.
Add ricotta and mix well. At the end, we put the grated pumpkins. Homogenize again.
Bake the pancakes in a hot pan, greased with a little oil. Bake the pancakes over medium to low heat, to make sure they bake inside as well, not just brown on the edges. For each pancake, we put about 1 composition polish. May you be the best!
Also try the recipe for Pumpkin Croquettes (click on the title to access the recipe) & # 8211 is very easy to prepare and is excellent for summer!
The zucchini are cleaned, cut into 5 mm thick slices, lengthwise, sprinkled with a little salt and left to "sweat" for about 15 minutes (salt extracts the excess water they contain).
Grate the Telemea cheese and incorporate it, together with a clove of minced garlic, in breadcrumbs, mixing well.
Beat the yogurt with a little salt, pepper, 20 ml. of extra virgin olive oil and 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
Prepare a gratin shape (mine was a round one, 24 cm in diameter) and grease it well with butter.
Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius.
The zucchini slices are wiped with paper absorbing excess liquid, dipped in yogurt, then in breadcrumbs.
Roll the slices of zucchini in breadcrumbs so that they are covered on all sides, then place them in a well-greased form, perpendicular to its bottom.
Continue until all the pumpkins are tight.
Pour the remaining yogurt on top and sprinkle with the rest of the olive oil.
Spread the rest of the breadcrumbs on top, mixed with the grated cheese.
Place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 45-55 minutes, until the gratin is well browned.
Allow to cool and serve hot or cold, directly from the form in which it was baked. It is delicious with a garlic yogurt sauce, but also simple.
Pumpkin dish with chicken breast and melted cheese!
It is a hot, unusual, delicious and economical dish! Get ready fast! Disappears immediately from the plate! Be sure to try it!
-300 g of chicken breast (you can replace it with boned thighs)
-salt, ground black pepper, oregano - to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash and dry the chicken breast. Cut it into pieces.
2.Wash and remove the ends of the zucchini. Cut it either into thin slices or into long, thin strips (using a knife, food processor or vegetable cleaner).
4. Heat a little oil in a large pan. Add the pieces of meat and fry them over high heat, stirring frequently, until they change color.
5. Add salt, ground black pepper to taste and crushed garlic. Stir.
6.Add the pumpkin slices or strips. Stirring frequently, fry everything for 4-5 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, melt the cheese through a large grater and place it in the blender jar. Add hot milk and a pinch of salt. Strain everything until smooth.
8. Add the sauce obtained to the pan. Stir.
9. Add oregano to the dish. Stir it again and remove from the heat.
10. Serve the pumpkin dish with chicken breast and melted cheese.
The zucchini in the melted cheese sauce have a special taste and are delicious even without the chicken! Prepare this delicacy to pamper your family and friends!
Keto diet foods
Keto dairy foods
1. Butter. Cooking with it on Keto is OK.
2. Heavy cream. Add it to recipes, rather than to the low-fat variety.
3. Simple yogurt. Make it high in fat, but avoid any sugars.
4. Mayonnaise. Put a cheese burger instead of ketchup.
5. Sour cream. Use it as a vegetable bath, avoid low fat.
6. Cow's cheese. With a high content of protein and calcium, cottage cheese can be an excellent snack in the middle of the day.
7. Cream cheese. Surprisingly delicious with berries! Try.
8. Parmesan. Tasty with vegetables for a quick lunch.
9. Swiss cheese. Wrap a handful of protein, with 27 grams per serving.
10. Feta cheese. Make a Greek salad with feta, bell peppers, olives and onions - so good!
11. Cheddar cheese. The ideal addition to a Chef salad with egg, ham, chicken, salad, onion and sauce.
12. Brie Cheese. Also rich in protein and rich taste.
13. Monterey jack cheese. Mix with mixed eggs for a different rotation at breakfast.
14. Mozzarella cheese. Go Caprese by adding tomatoes and dressing and season to taste.
15. Blue cheese. Add to beef burgers with fresh onions and lettuce.
16. Simple Greek yogurt. No need to give up your favorite breakfast on keto!
Keto protein sources
17. Eggs. The perfect solution for breakfast, lunch or dinner? A cheese omelette, full of vegetables.
18. Somon. Heart healthy and packed with vitamin D.
19. Ton. Tuna salad for lunch on the move is perfectly ceto.
20. Macro. Try this delicious fish, if you haven’t already - it can become a favorite.
21. Shells. Butter steamers look like a luxury food, not a diet.
22. midii. Another real treat when serving steam.
23. Calm down. Sautée with butter, garlic, onion, parmesan and lemon juice.
24. Pui. Avoid cooked varieties, but baked or fried chicken with a large salad is perfect for dinner.
25. Turkey. From fried turkey to fried meat to meat, turkey is an excellent keto option.
26. Bacon. Take it with eggs to start your day off.
27. Sausages. Anything is okay - delicious with bell peppers and onions.
28. Goat. If you eat meat, you can try it if you are curious.
29 Liver. If you think you don't like liver, reconsider - this iron-rich organ meat is excellent with onions.
30. Trout. Rich in vitamin B12.
31. Halibut. An excellent source of vitamin V12 as well as vitamin B6, magnesium and potassium.
33. Cod. Delicious when sautéed with olive oil and pepper.
34. Sleep . Try baking it with oil, cayenne pepper and lemon juice.
35. Work-work. Delicious when prepared with lemon juice, basil and pepper.
36. The quail. It can be fried like chicken.
37. Duck. The duck can be just as good.
38. Heart. If you are ready for the challenge. organ meat is OK on keto!
39. Language. Again . if you're ready for it.
40. Kidneys. Don't let us stop you!
41. Chicken. It can be fried like chicken, as well.
42. Goose. A scan
43. Pheasant. A good source of phosphorus and selenium.
44. Deer. Low in saturated fat.
45. Steak. Enjoy your favorite cut with a salad and / or sauteed vegetables.
46. Vitel. Make a veal-friendly veal parma, baking with fresh tomatoes and cheese.
47. Beef steak. Enjoy cheddar cheese and salad.
48. Ground beef. A burger on the keto can be topped with any number of cheeses or vegetables, plus spices.
49. Oysters. Try baking them with cream and cheddar cheese, plus bacon. a new sensation of taste.
50. Shrimp. Mix with mayonnaise and celery for a simple but delicious shrimp salad.
51. Crab. Rich in folate.
52. Snapper. A good source of niacin.
53. Homar. Enjoy it with butter - a great benefit of the keto!
54. Pork steak. Serve it with spicy seasoned vegetables for a weekend meal.
55. Pork tenderloin. Makes delicious leftovers at lunch when paired with high-fat cheese.
56. Pork chop. Saute in olive oil and season to taste.
57. Beef ribs. Skip the grilled sauce with a high sugar content - the taste of the meat may be much more satisfying.
58. Honey. Fry it with garlic, olive oil and rosemary.
59. Plesnit. An excellent source of vitamin D.
60. Shells. Saute in butter - simple and delicious.
61. Ham. Fry slices of ham for a quick and easy dinner, served with spicy summer squash - an excellent combination.
62. Ground pork. You can use it to make burgers in a fresh way.
63. Sardines. You can get them moving and snacks out of the box - convenient if you like the taste.
Bacsis is healthy now
3 summer recipes with zucchini and zucchini
We are glad that we find more and more often in the market of round and perfect pumpkins. It is a sign that summer is approaching and soon they will be abundant on all the stalls. While waiting for them, we have prepared 3 tasty recipes for you to enjoy.
The garden zucchini and its greener lime from abroad, called zucchini, are two ingredients we missed. You can prepare them in creamy soups, in colorful ratatouille, in omelettes, in salads, on the grill or in the oven.
It is healthy to include these vegetables in summer recipes because they are high in magnesium, vitamin C, fiber, potassium, folic acid and vitamin A. They are easy to prepare and go well with other vegetables, meats and cheeses.
We offer you 3 recipes that will whet your appetite. A cream soup for the beginning of the meal and a hot gratin with potatoes and goat cheese in the main course. If you just want a light snack, you can try a salad with tomatoes and grilled zucchini.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
PUMPKIN SOUP WITH YOGHURT
Because sometimes we feel the need to eat something without meat, a pumpkin soup can be the perfect solution.
(for 4-6 people)
2 zucchini (420 g)
1 small-medium onion
1 carrot (80 g)
1 parsnip / parsley root (50 g)
1 slice of celery (40 g)
30 g of rice
150 g yogurt
1.3 l water
2 tablespoons oil
juice from 2 large lemons (or 1 cup pickled cabbage juice)
Finely chop the onion until it becomes glassy, then add the diced carrots, parsnips and celery and sauté them together for about 1-2 minutes. Put the rice to boil separately.
Quench with water and simmer for about 15 minutes. Add the zucchini, larch leaves, lemon juice (or sauerkraut juice), peppercorns and salt.
After boiling, add the yogurt mixed with a hot soup and boiled rice.
We continue to boil for another 5 minutes, we add the beaten egg in which we gradually added 1 polish hot soup then we turn off the fire and serve.
Quick gratin of pumpkin and cheese - Recipes
Today I have a recipe for gratin lovers, but also for those who have chosen to eat healthier, with lighter foods for the digestive system. This red pumpkin gratin makes a perfect and delicious tandem, which I love as hot as it is cold. It is very simple and fast to cook. & Icircncerca & # 539i & # 537i voi! I welcome you with impressions here on the blog & icircn comments at re & # 539et & # 259, or on my facebook page & ndash Dia & rsquos Kitchen.
Grate pumpkin and roast in the oven
- 2 zucchini
- 4-5 ro & # 537ii
- 50 gr as shaved horse
- 4 or & # 259
- salt and pepper to taste
- dried herbs provence
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Because it contains very affordable ingredients, it is very easy to make this gratin.
- I washed the vegetables, I sliced them about 5-7mm, I laughed like a horse, I drank all the eggs and I put them on the assembly.
- Next, I greased the baking tray with olive oil, and then I arranged the tomatoes and zucchini as in the picture.
4. After arranging them, I sprinkled them on top of the building with olive oil, I seasoned them and I seasoned them with dried aromatic herbs, I put the tray in the oven before - It was heated to 170 degrees Celsius and I cooked the vegetables for about 30 minutes, until they were cooked. al-dente.
5. After 30 minutes, I took the tray out of the oven, poured the beaten eggs over it with a little pepper and put it on top like the grated horse. Then I put the tray in the oven for & icircnc & # 259 for 15 minutes. Let me see what a delicious tip I had in this pan, if I could have conveyed the smell to you with the sound of hellip.
Grate pumpkin and roast in the oven
Here it is, and the gratin is ready. Now is the time to scream and shout at your table! S & # 259 ave & # 539i poft & # 259 bun & # 259! Serve hot or cold!Grate pumpkin and roast in the oven
For a healthy life, Dia & rsquos Kitchen recommends consuming plenty of greens at every meal!
Grate pumpkin and roast in the oven
If you liked my recipe, show it to your friends! Click LIKE & SHARE!
If you have found this web page and want to post it on social networks, use the hashtag #diaskitchen & Icirc & # 539i thank you!
| Dia & rsquos Kitchen is the legal copyright holder of the materials on this blog, which may not be used or published without the written consent of the author |
Click to rate it!
Average rating 4.3 / 5. Number of votes: 15
There are no votes yet! Be the first to rate this post.
Pumpkin au gratin with brown rice and cheese
Do you always enjoy zucchini in delicious stews, but far too classic? Try this dish with pumpkin au gratin with brown rice and cheese! Sounds tempting?
1.5 kg of zucchini
1 teaspoon salt
50 g brown rice
2 medium onions, chopped
90 ml olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chop
sm & acircnt & acircnă or goat yogurt
1-2 cups br & acircnză grated
oil / butter for greased tray
Method of preparation
Wash the pumpkins, wipe them and cut off their heads. Then cut them in half, lengthwise. If necessary, clean the seeds in the middle.
Put it on the large grater, add a teaspoon of salt and let it drain for 20-30 minutes. Keep a few cubes of whole pumpkin.
It is preferable to let it drain into a larger sieve in order to store the liquid.
Then squeeze the pumpkins in the palms, keeping the liquid, and now the liquid, then let it dry on a paper towel.
Prepare the brown rice according to the instructions on the package. When it is ready, drain it and set it aside.
In an saucepan, cook the two onions in 3 tablespoons of olive oil until golden brown.
Add over the au gratin and dried zucchini, diced zucchini, garlic, salt, pepper and mix.
Add the drained liquid (you should have about 2 and a half cups, if not, you can fill it with milk), leave the pan on low heat and mix, then remove from the heat, add the rice and 1 cup of cheese given by grater.
If necessary, add more spices.
Grease a heat-resistant dish with butter or oil, add the composition, grate the cheese over (optionally, you can also add sour cream, yogurt and egg cubes on top) and a beaten egg with broth.
Turn on the oven and put the pot in the oven until the composition is browned, about 25-30 minutes.