Preheat the oven to 190⁰C. Grease a baking tray with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and then spread the green onion. Grease the chicken with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and rub with 2-3 teaspoons of salt with aromatic herbs. top the wine and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes, until the chicken is browned and tender.
After the chicken is cooked, take it out of the oven and set it aside, covered with aluminum foil.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, put the chicken soup juice to heat until it starts to boil. Grate everything left in the baking tray in the pan with hot soup. Add the peas, boiled potatoes, tarragon and basil. salt and pepper to taste and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
The chicken is placed on a plate, and the vegetables are placed next to it.
Baked potatoes with onions and peas
1 kg of potatoes, 1 onion, 1 can of green peas, 1 tablespoon curry, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 cup vegetable juice or water.
Method of preparation
Peel a squash, grate it and slice the onion.
Potatoes, onions and peas are arranged in layers, in a heat-resistant dish.
In a bowl, mix the vegetable juice with a tablespoon of curry, oil and salt.
Pour the broth over the potatoes. Cover the dish and bake for 35-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees C.
Ingredients Chicken with green onion vinaigrette and baked potatoes with telemea
Chicken with green onion vinaigrette
4 boneless chicken legs
1 tablespoon oil
salt, black pepper
4 strands of young green onions
1 teaspoon capers in vinegar
1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
salt, black pepper, chili flakes (or red hot peppers)
Baked potatoes with telemea
6 white potatoes (flour variety, for baking)
salt, black pepper, dried oregano
1 tablespoon oil
a little telemea (I used sheep)
4 lower chicken legs (with bone and skin)
1 kg new potatoes (small)
6 green onions (younger)
2 tablespoons pepper paste
1 generous tablespoon of hot pepper ground in oil
2 teaspoons ground coriander seeds
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
5 cloves of garlic
5 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon butter
15 mint leaves
Preparation Chicken legs with new potatoes and baked green onions
- In a bowl, mix the pepper paste, chopped hot pepper, crushed garlic, coriander, cumin and a pinch of salt. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and mix well.
- Wash the potatoes well with a metal sponge and cut them into 2 or 4 lengths, depending on the size. The thighs are washed and dried well with napkins.
- Pour the pasta from point 1 over the potatoes and thighs. Stir to cover evenly.
- Put them all in the oven tray, spreading them all over the surface. Sprinkle a little more salt over the potatoes and thighs. Pour 150 ml of water on the edge of the tray.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into long segments (white and tails separately). Put over potatoes and chicken. It looks like a lot of onions now, but it will collapse when baked.
- Put the covered tray in the oven at 200C for 20 minutes, then raise the temperature to 220C and bake without foil for about 30 minutes. After this time, check the chicken and potatoes to be done. The chicken must be brown.
- Add the butter to the pan and mix lightly with the potatoes and green onions. Bake the pan for another 5 minutes.
- During this time, in the mortar, crush the mint with a little coarse salt. Gradually add the rest of the oil until you have a green paste that flows easily. When you remove the tray from the oven, pour the mint sauce over the potatoes and chicken.
I now used a whole chicken, about 1.5 kg. You can use thighs, wings, chest, whatever you want.
I told the baby not to have feathers and tulle, then I washed him well.
I portioned the chicken, seasoned it with salt, thyme, pepper.
I poured 200ml of dry white country wine and let it cool overnight. Mmmmm, what a flavor it is!
I put in a heat-resistant bowl the potatoes cut long, in four, two onions, two cloves of garlic crushed with the width of the knife, I added the chicken pieces, the wine sauce and I put in the oven the first 5 minutes on high heat, after which I set the fire to low for 90 minutes.
I made a tomato sauce with thyme, pepper, I added it over the meat and I put a sliced donut.
I left for another 10 minutes and stopped the fire.
The recipe and the pictures belong to Ibanescu Albert and he participates in the competition & bdquoThe big autumn contest, with guaranteed prizes, without drawing lots & rdquo. You can find more recipes published by her here.