Cut the chicken breast into suitable pieces and put it to boil in cold water with a drop of salt. Foam and let it boil until the meat is well done. .
In a pan, heat the butter (1 tablespoon) and add the finely chopped and chopped onion and 1 peeled and diced pepper. Sprinkle with salt and cook for about 7-8 minutes.
In the water in which we boiled the meat, boil the rice (I use a proportion of 3/1 but it also depends on the quality of the rice) and the sautéed mixture from the pan. Add salt and leave until the rice is well done.
So ... the meat is ready ... the rice is ready too ... we move on to the layers.
Grease a bowl (I used yena) with butter then put a row of rice and level well with a spoon. Next is a start of meat and a layer of finely chopped green dill ... another layer of rice, another layer of meat, another layer of dill and at the end we end with a layer of rice. On top we place a few slices of kapia pepper, a few sprigs of green dill and a cube of butter.
Pour the wine and put in the hot oven, on low heat for about 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Layered appetizer cake, which will turn any day into a celebration!
Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, a great recipe for appetizer cake. You will get a very tasty and appetizing appetizer cake, perfect for the holiday table. Although it takes time to prepare, even a novice in the culinary arts will be done. Astonish guests and your dear family with delicious and good-looking delicacies at the same time. Praise will not be expected.
& # 8211 250 g melted cow's cheese
& # 8211 ground black pepper to taste
& # 8211 2 tablespoons sifted flour
& # 8211 1 socket baking soda
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil the rice in a saucepan with water for 10 minutes over medium heat.
2. Peel the chicken liver and add it to the rice pan. Boil the ingredients for 5-7 minutes over medium heat.
3. Strain the ingredients from the pan, then place them in the blender bowl. Pour about 1 tablespoon of soup into the bowl with the ingredients, add the butter and season with salt and nutmeg to taste. Chop the ingredients in the bowl, using the blender, until you get a homogeneous mass. Put the resulting mass in a plate and let it cool.
4. Prepare the omelet tops: break the eggs in a separate bowl and add the cream, salt, baking soda and sifted flour. Mix the dough. Fry 3 tortilla tops in a hot skillet with vegetable oil on both sides. Place the countertops on a paper towel to avoid excess oil.
5. Peel the onion and carrot. Cut the onion into small cubes. Put the carrot through the large grater. Fry the vegetables in a hot pan with vegetable oil until nicely browned.
6. Put the fried ingredients in a separate bowl and combine them with the melted cheese, crushed garlic and lemon juice. Mix the ingredients.
7. Assemble the cake: take a plate and place the adjustable ring on it. Place an omelette top on the bottom of the plate, then grease it with 1/3 of the amount of melted cheese mixture. Then spread over 1/3 of the liver mixture. Do the same with the omelet tops, melted cheese mixture and remaining liver mixture. Cover the cake with cling film and refrigerate overnight.
8. Take the cake out of the fridge, carefully remove the food foil and the adjustable ring. Decorate the cake with greens to taste.
Marinated herring in a layer with carrots - recipe
The herring marinated according to this method acquires a tender texture and an aromatic taste.
You don't need much time to make this recipe. And the necessary ingredients are very easy to find. You definitely already have them in the kitchen.
- 2 frozen herring fish
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 lemon
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 5 bay leaves
Method of preparation
Allow the herring to partially thaw. It is easier to cut if it is still slightly frozen.
Cut off the heads and remove the entrails. Clean the inside of the black skin.
Remove the bones. Finally, remove the skin from the top as it will remain firm.
Then wash the fish and line them with napkins to absorb excess water.
Cut them into suitable pieces, 2-3 fingers wide.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Carrots are given through the grater with large holes.
Cut the onion into thin rings. And the lemon is cut into slices.
You are going to put the fish in the jar. You can use smaller or larger jars, depending on the number of people sitting at the table.
You need to alternate fish with vegetables.
Start by putting a first layer of carrot in the jar. Then add 3-4 onion rings. Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Put a few peppercorns and 2 bay leaves.
Then place a row of herring on top. Try not to leave air gaps.
Sprinkle the fish with ½ teaspoon of salt and place 3-4 slices of lemon.
Repeat this process alternating the layers of fish with vegetables until you have finished all the ingredients.
At the end, cover the fish with a few slices of lemon.
Screw the cover tight.
Then put the jars in the fridge. Leave the herring to soak for 4 days.
It is advisable to turn the jars upside down every day, so that the juice released reaches everywhere.
When serving, sprinkle the fish with a little oil. It can be used as a garnish for potatoes, rice or other cooked foods.
Layered rice - Recipes
RICE fairy tale WITH GREENS
Basmati rice is the staple in Iran, and in many countries in the East and East Asia, and also in our country in Iran rice is made in the healthiest way, steamed, with less starch, tastier and looks like a photo well finished model, it is just grain by grain) Ready with the mixture of greens becomes an amalgam of… delicacies!
Indian basmati rice is the best rice on the Romanian market, you can buy it from oriental stores, avoid basmati rice in hypermarkets, the quality is the lowest possible basmati rice possible.
Good basmati rice, increases up to 3 times in volume, ie if you make 2 cups of rice, it can reach 5-6 cups after cooking!
For rice with greens, a mixture of Iranian, dried greens, called "sabzi poloyi", or dried dill is used!
Indian basmati rice - 300 gr
Swords poloyi or dry dill - 5-7 tablespoons
1-2 potatoes / a few lettuce leaves or a Lebanese stick!
Soybean or grape seed oil (these are the best oils for frying)
The first time, wash the rice with warm water in a bowl, with 4-5 tablespoons of coarse salt, you will see that the water will be cloudy, do not rub the rice hard so that the grains do not break. We wash the rice in 3-4 waters, only the first time we add salt, which after 3-4 washes will not feel very attenuated.
It is best to keep the rice in the water for at least 4-5 hours after washing, but it can be done immediately after washing. But if it stays in the water, it will turn up in volume and boil faster.
We put water in a Teflon pan (steamed Iranian-style basmati rice is made in a Teflon pan so that it doesn't stick). As an idea, 2/3 of the pan… and when the water starts to boil, put 2 tablespoons of salt, 2-3 tablespoons of oil, drain the water from the bowl where the rice is and put the rice in boiling water, mix with a light wooden spoon and let it boil over medium heat!
The most important thing is, while we are cooking the rice, that the rice grain must be boiled, but the core must still be hard, this is the secret to the rice preparation, we must taste the rice grains, from time to time, anyway we don't need too much time to boil, about 10 minutes, but from rice to rice, the cooking time also differs.
When the rice is boiled, pour the rice with the water from the pan, all in a fine sieve and strain the rice, rinse it once with boiling water and let the water drain, in this way, the rice loses more starch, and the rice is thus steamed. , fatten less :)))
Meanwhile, wash the Teflon pan, put it on the fire, add enough oil to cover the entire bottom of the pan, but very thin layer, we can use Lebanese glue, lettuce or potato, clean and cut thin slices 5 mm thick, place the slices at the bottom of the pan, or cut the glue into smaller pieces and place on the bottom of the pot, so as not to waste the rice and not to burn / fry a lot, but we can also put the rice directly, so we will have the bottom layer fried. this part is called TAHDIG (Tadig), meaning the bottom of the pot in exact translation, and it is a goodness)
After placing the potato slices, lettuce (put the lettuce in the hot oil at the bottom of the pan in 2 layers) or stick, turn the heat to low (on the middle eye of the stove) put a quarter of the rice in the sieve, in the pan, then sprinkle the greens over the rice layer, and then the second quarter, and a layer of greens and so on, the last layer, ie the top one can be rice mixed with greens, the greens must be placed evenly between the layers . it is indicated if the pan is large and we have space, the rice to have the shape of a pyramid in the pan, ie to be placed exactly like a pyramid when we look from above, this helps to do better in steam. Steam penetrates more easily everywhere)!
Wrap a clean towel on the lid of the pan and cover the pan (arrange a towel on the table, then cover the pan with the handle up and place the excess towel over the lid, where the handle is and tie with something so that it does not fall and catch fire) !
The pan with the lid wrapped in a towel should stay on low heat for 30-45 minutes, depending on the pan used! If we use an average pan of about 30 cm in diameter, we need about 30 minutes, you will realize this after you do it a few times. The idea is that you do not have to lift the lid for 30 minutes, and after 30 minutes, taste the rice if it is done, it must be grain by grain and soft, for taste we can add melted butter at the end over the rice, or if the rice is very dry, it can be sprinkled with a little heated oil or melted butter in a kettle.
The more rice the pan has, the longer it takes for it to steam.
Green rice is served mainly with fish, sheep or beef!
Layered salad made of simple ingredients!
Salads are always present on the holiday table. We come up with another tasty and good-looking salad recipe in layers of not at all sophisticated ingredients.
& # 8211 400 gr of smoked chicken breast
& # 8211 200 gr of boiled beets
& # 8211 100 gr of fried walnut kernels
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Cut the chicken breast into small pieces.
2. Place a ring (24 cm) on the serving platter, add a little mayonnaise, then the first layer of smoked meat covered with mayonnaise.
3. Pass the carrot through a large grater, add mayonnaise, garlic given through the press, mix and add the second layer.
4. Pass the eggs through a large grater, add mayonnaise, mix and spread the composition over the carrot layer.
5. Put the cheese through the large grater directly into the form.
6. Also, pass the beetroot through a large grater, mix it with garlic and mayonnaise, then add the next layer of salad.
7. Cut the walnut kernel into small pieces, sprinkle the surface of the salad, remove the ring and decorate with greens.
The salad can be served immediately, as all layers are already mixed with mayonnaise. An honorable result: simple, appetizing and very tasty!
Makloubeh rice is a recipe from the Middle East and, like most dishes in this area of the world, spices play a key role in the flavor of the final dish. Although I used mixed meat, pork with beef, to make this recipe whose specific would rather require beef or sheep, the spices used helped preserve the exoticism and an aroma that transports you, as it were, in 1001 nights. .
Preparation time: 00:30 hours
Cooking time: 01:00 hours
Total Time: 01:30 hours
Number of servings: 6
Degree of difficulty: reduced
Ingredient Orez Makloubeh
- 600 g of rice
- the cauliflower foreman
- 400 grams of meat & # 8211 either diced or minced & # 8211 I used minced meat mixture of pork and beef
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1 teaspoon ienibahar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 10 juniper berries
- 10 pieces of cardamom
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 liters of water
- decoration: a handful of cashew and green parsley seeds
Makloubeh Rice Preparation
1. Wash the rice and soak it in hot water for 15 minutes for 20 minutes, then drain it in a sieve.
2. Cut the cauliflower into smaller bunches and keep it in a pot of water for half an hour to remove impurities.
3. Finely chop the onion and fry it in hot oil in a non-stick pan. Add the meat, 10 allspice seeds, a cinnamon stick, pour the water on top (enough to cover the meat a little) and let it cook for 8-10 minutes.
4. When the meat is ready, assemble the Makloubeh rice and place it in layers as follows: in a larger and taller pot, pour a little oil and spread a thin layer of drained rice (the total amount of rice will be divided into three layers). Place the cooked meat on top, spread it over the rice and level. We place another layer of rice, level with a wooden spoon. The new layer is cauliflower, we place it in a homogeneous layer. Place the rest of the rice on top, level, sprinkle with salt, allspice and cardamom on top. I also put cashew seeds, they soften and have a crunchy but soft consistency at the same time, pleasantly completing the preparation. Pour the chicken soup or, if you don't have it, enough water to cover the rice with 1 & # 8211 2 cm.
5. Put on the fire, on a very low flame, and cook with the lid on for about 30 & # 8211 40 minutes. A convenient option (because you don't risk burning at all if you don't watch it enough) is to put the dish in the preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius to cook.
For serving, sprinkle over the rice chopped parsley and cashews, possibly slightly soaked in water or lightly browned in the pan.
Ingredients Layered salad
1 handful of assorted lettuce
a few cherry tomatoes
2 green onion threads
3 hard boiled eggs
200 gr boiled peas (can be canned)
150 gr grated cheese (I put spicy Gouda)
150 gr bacon
parsley for decoration
200 gr yogurt (I put sheep cedar and buffalo)
1-2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 good sugar intake
Servings: 2-3 (if served as a single course two at the table) 4-5 (if served as an appetizer)
Rice with chicken organs
Anisoara67 sent a wonderful recipe to our Contest: Rice with chicken organs. Bring spring with you with your wonderful recipes prepared for your loved ones and you can win a DeKassa 10 Liter pressure cooker with extra glass lid, a wok pan with lid and Bergner ceramic interior (Vioflam series), or a steam cooking pot with two Peterhof sites (bottom encapsulated in 3 layers), offered by Megaplus.ro.
1 kg of mixture of pipettes and chicken hearts, 50 ml olive oil, 200 g rice, pepper salt, dry spices mixture (thyme, oregano, bay leaf, basil) a tablespoon of tomato paste, 3-4 cloves of garlic, two sheets of bay
Method of preparation
Pipotes and hearts washed and cleaned of skins are boiled, covered with cold water with a pinch of salt, when they start to boil they foam lightly and turn on low heat, letting them boil with salt, a spice powder, approx. 30 min.
Remove the pipettes and hearts from the soup, with a whisk and fry them in a tablespoon of olive oil, adding a little soup over them and leave them covered to simmer until all the soup is reduced. When it starts to brown, add a tablespoon of tomato paste and crushed garlic, pour a cup of the remaining soup, season with salt and spices, to taste, bring to a boil and turn off the heat and add two bay leaves. In the remaining soup, boil the well-washed rice with cold water and let it boil over low heat until it softens well, then after adjusting the salt and spices, turn off the heat and cover with a tight lid for a few minutes. .
Pipotes and hearts are served on piles of rice in which we made a hole with a spoon and in which we put without sparing our sauce and meat. Around the piles of rice, garnish with created lettuce leaves. Serve with a seasonal salad.
Tuna sticks with recycled rice
Often some of the steamed rice we eat instead of bread along with the sauce dishes remains uneaten. You can & # 8220recycle & # 8221 this remaining rice and get some tuna meatballs that I really liked. I am very happy that I found a way to use it in a very tasty dish.
You can also try the Romanian pilaf, but it must not be juicy, you must lower it well over low heat and on a hob so that it does not smoke.
1 or 1 + 1/2 cup of remaining steamed rice
4 tablespoons grated cheese
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
1 small bunch of parsley
rosemary a few threads or 1 teaspoon grated dry and ground
freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons oil
1 canning tone
breadcrumbs for rolling sticks
1. On a bowl, drain the canned tuna pieces in a sieve.
2. Put in another large bowl the steamed rice left uneaten.
3. Grate the cheese and add it over the rice.
4. Add whole eggs
5. Add finely chopped greens and oil. Homogenize by stirring with a spoon.
6. Then sprinkle 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs and drained tuna of canned brine. I prefer it in pieces, even if it crumbles in the composition. It is tastier and of better quality.
Knead everything by hand. You will get a slightly sticky composition.
7. In a very small saucepan (diameter 12-15 cm is mine) put a lot of oil, enough to cover the sticks well when you fry them. Heat the oil, on the eye of the lowest stove, at medium temperature, try with a grain of rice if it sizzles, it means that it is hot enough. Minimize fire.
8. Meanwhile, place the breadcrumbs on a flat plate. Form by hand (possibly very slightly moistened with water) rice sticks about 5-6 cm long and up to 2 cm thick. Roll them on all sides with breadcrumbs.
9. Put them along the horns of a fork, and dip the sticks in hot oil, without crowding them. Enter about 6 in a series.
When they are browned on one side, you brown them on the other side in case they have not already turned on their own, they fry quite quickly.
10. Take them out with a fork or foamer, in a plate with a paper towel placed in two layers and let them drain even if they do not absorb much oil.
You eat them hot. Because they are with tuna, we ate them with a lemon sauce / emulsion according to the recipe here.
May it be useful to you!
Sarmale with rice and vegetables
ingredients 300 g rice, 3 carrots, 3-4 onions, 1 celery, 1 parsley root, 4-5 tablespoons oil, 1 bunch parsley, 1 tablespoon vegeta, 250 g tomato juice, 1 bay leaf, 1 sprig of thyme and 1 large sour or sweet cabbage, 1 grated raw potato, 1 tablespoon paprika.
Method of preparation Carrot, celery, parsley root are given through the large grater, finely chop the onion and simmer with water, oil and vegetables. After they have been simmered, add the rice with a cup of water and stir so that it does not stick to the bottom. When ready, turn off the heat and put the mashed potatoes through a small grater, finely chopped greens and a tablespoon of paprika. Mix and pack suitable sachets. They can be made with cabbage or vine leaves. Place in a saucepan carefully in a round shape, in several layers, and put the tomato juice on top, sprinkle a little finely chopped cabbage and add water. Boil a few boils on the flame, then put them in the oven and boil for another 30 minutes. Sarmalele is served with polenta.