Wash the meat well and cut thicker slices. We place it in a yena bowl, pepper and add salt. We cut the julienned onion and the sliced garlic over the meat.
Peel the potatoes and cut them into larger pieces, to be about the same size, and place them next to the meat. Add salt and pepper.
Mix the water with the lemon juice and pour over the meat and put the thyme sticks on top.
Bake on low heat until the meat penetrates. Then cook over medium heat until the meat is nicely browned. Before 5 minutes to remove the meat from the oven, put the lemon peel and put it back in the oven.
Serve hot with polenta and mujdei.
Risotto with carrot and lemon
Today we prepared a food assorted with the beautiful autumn colors, but also very fragrant: a risotto with carrot and lemon. If you want to give it a little more consistency, you can add at the end, after taking it off the heat, some bacon or ham and browned and finely chopped.
- 1l vegetable soup
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 200g rice
- 100ml dry white wine
- 120g carrot juice (I got 2 more carrots)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- grated peel of a lemon
- the juice of half a lemon
- 2 small cubes of butter
- salt and pepper
Heat the oil in a pot, and then fry the onion until it starts to soften (about 4 minutes). Add the rice and stir continuously until it becomes slightly transparent on the edges (about 1 minute).
Then add the wine and mix until everything evaporates (approx. 2 minutes). Then pour a pinch of hot soup and stir constantly until all the liquid is absorbed. Repeat the operation until the rice softens, but there is still a bit of al dente, and the sauce is creamy (you may not need all the liquid & # 8211 I got about 900ml), about 20 & # 8211 25 minutes. Then add the carrot juice and mix until absorbed (about 4 minutes).
After the carrot juice has been incorporated, remove the pot from the heat and add the diced butter, Parmesan cheese, lemon peel and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
Traditional marinade for pork neck
Pork neck marinade - how to do it?
Pork neck is a very versatile and very tasty meat. Its popularity grows with the start of the grilling season and yet this tender meat can also be baked. And it's really worth it, because the pickled pork neck is really delicious. And in every edition.
All you have to do is season it with the appropriate marinade. Otherwise, the meat may be firm and not very juicy. The marinade is rubbed over the meat and then left in the fridge to be strained with spices. Ideally, it should take about eight hours, but after an hour or two, pickling the pork neck for the grill may be ready if you have no other options.
The recipes presented here can be used for both pork neck and other types of meat. It is an excellent pickle for grilled ribs, but in fact, any recipe can be marinated for pork thighs. Thanks to them, you will create a tasty steak, perfect for sandwiches.
Marinated for pork neck and other meats
The basic marinade is suitable for any pork and, in fact, can also be a wing marinade. This recipe is a combination of all herbs and spices that best combines with meat. The recipe is for 8 slices of pork neck, ie about 1 kg of meat.
- 1 large onion,
- 0.5 cups of oil,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 1 teaspoon sweet pepper and 1 teaspoon hot pepper,
- 1 teaspoon basil and oregano,
- pepper and salt to taste.
Marinating the pork neck in this mixture should last at least 8 hours. It is perfect for a grill, simply baked in the oven or cooked in a pressure cooker.
- Cut the onion into wedges.
- Squeeze the garlic through the press.
- Mix the oil with spices, herbs and garlic.
- Rub the meat with oil and herbs, then put it in a bowl or bowl, pour the rest of the oil and cover with onion. Wrap in foil or cover with a closure.
- The pork neck in this marinade should be cooked for about an hour.
If you are looking for more ways and recipes, see also This step-by-step article on how to pickle pork neck .
Lemon cream for cakes and pies
- 4 medium egg yolks
- 175 gr sugar
- 600 ml milk
- peel and juice from a large, organic lemon
- 45 gr starch
- 15 gr flour
- 200 gr butter with 82% fat
- 1 pinch of salt
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Put the yolks in a double-walled bowl and sprinkle salt over them. Add the finely grated lemon peel, mix well and leave for 2-3 minutes to intensify the color.
Add the sugar, which we grind, to turn it into powdered sugar. Again, mix the yolks with the sugar until they become frothy. Then, dilute them with a little cold milk, add the starch mixed with the flour and mix the composition.
We add the rest of the milk hot, stirring intensely for homogenization.
Put the cream bowl on low to medium heat and stir continuously until it thickens like a pudding.
Turn off the heat, cover the cream with cling film, on contact, then let it cool.
After cooling, gradually incorporate the soft butter, kept at room temperature and lemon juice, mixing vigorously for homogenization.
Let the cream cool before using it on cakes and pies.
Before use, we put the mixer in it, to give it creaminess.
See also the recipe in the pictures below:
If we add hot milk, we reduce the boiling time of the cream, but we can also add it cold. We can boil lemon cream on a steam bath if we are afraid that it will stick and smoke.
The pork will be ready in just 30 minutes! A brilliant cooking technique & # 8230
Usually baked pork is cooked for a long time, but our team has prepared a brilliant recipe that will pleasantly surprise you. For this recipe you need to use pork tenderloin, which is very tender, and rub it with honey sauce. In 30 minutes you will get juicy, very soft, flavorful and sweet-tasting meat, which combines excellently with a salad of fresh vegetables. Enjoy with pleasure.
Pork with honey
-800 g of pork tenderloin
-3 tablespoons olive oil
-2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the brine (use an airtight bag or bowl). Dissolve the salt and sugar in water.
2. Wash the pork tenderloin and remove the veins and excess fat. Put the meat in brine, cover with a lid and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
3. Drain the brine, rub the muscle with a paper towel and place it in a baking dish (preferably with high edges).
4. Prepare the sauce. Finely chop the garlic and squeeze the lemon juice.
5. Mix garlic, lemon juice, honey, thyme, oil and mustard. Sprinkle the meat with the sauce obtained and bake it in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for 30 minutes. Open the oven door every 6 minutes and sprinkle the meat with sauce so that it does not dry out.
Pork leg with green beans and Worcester sauce
& # 8211 200 g pork leg, 100 g frozen green beans, 100 g frozen baby carrots, 50 g red onion, 3 tablespoons Worcester sauce, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, 1 tablespoon oil, salt, pepper, water
Cut the meat into cubes, mix with 1 tablespoon of Worcester sauce and ¼ teaspoon of salt, cover and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature. Thaw beans and carrots. Peel the onion and cut into thin slices. We cut the carrots into rounds. In a Teflon pan, heat the oil over high heat. Put the onion and stir continuously for 1 minute. Add the meat with the liquid formed, reduce the flame to medium and fry on all sides for 3 minutes. Put the beans, carrots, thyme, 2 tablespoons of Worcester sauce, pour 50 ml of water, cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes, until the meat is soft. If necessary, pour a little water. Towards the end we salt to taste. We serve hot food.
Good appetite! (if you liked it leave a comment)
Check 4 quarters with lemon & # 8211 recipe for pound cake, quatre quarts or Madeira cake
Check 4 quarters with lemon & # 8211 recipe for pound cake, quatre quarts or Madeira cake. How to make a wet and fragile 4 & # 2151 cake with lemon or orange and butter? Cake recipe with equal parts of ingredients. Homemade cake recipes. What is pound cake, quatre quarts or Madeira cake?
This 4-quarter lemon cake is prepared according to a simple, very old recipe, recorded around 1700. It has its origins in northern Europe, later becoming very popular in many countries. This dough with 4 ingredients, put in equal quantities, is used in many cakes or pies. The texture of this cake is very tender, moist.
The French in Brittany consider it a local specialty and call it "quatre quarts" & # 8211 which means exactly four quarters. So they say it's a "French cake." The English make it under the name of "pound cake" & # 8211, meaning with one pound (pound, pfund) of each ingredient and say it is "English cake". The Germans call it "Eischwerteig" & # 8211 which means dough that is related to the weight of the eggs. How many grams of egg so many grams of butter, sugar and flour. A simple formula that can be easily memorized and multiplied as needed. Madeira cake is also prepared according to this formula. We also ate this lemon cake made in the Netherlands by a lady who accommodated us in 2018 at an adorable farm near Gouda.
Flavors can range from vanilla, citrus peel or flavored liqueurs and are often included in the dough pieces of candied fruit (glazed), raisins, nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios or chopped chocolate.
Based on these formulas 1: 1: 1: 1 (or 4 & # 2151) is also made the classic Crescent Cake with walnut or Kossuth kifli & # 8211 the recipe here. That's what my great-grandmother Buia (from Sibiu) did, but so did my grandmother Diana (from Arad).
This check was made by my mother. She is a big fan of citrus fruits, especially lemons. When he came up with the cake, I said I had to publish it. Not the other way around, but it turned out very tender, fragrant and tasty. Even if I don't have intermediate pictures, you will see that everything goes smoothly and quickly.
From the quantities below results a 4-quarter cake with lemon that is baked in the shape of a cake of approx. 25x10x8 cm. It is not wrong to replace lemon with orange. You will get a delicious fraged cake with oranges.
LEMON COOKIES I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared LEMON COOKIES, which are crispy at the edges and soft on the inside. In these cookies the taste and aroma is perfect. Plus they all prepare hard and you don't need sophisticated ingredients. I hope you like today's recipe and enjoy it. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 250 gr. & # 8211 white flour
- 230 gr. - sugar
- 170 gr. - butter (at room temperature)
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice
- 1 teaspoon - lemon essence
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon & # 8211 baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
- Put the butter and sugar in a bowl, mix the ingredients together until you get a creamy texture.
- Then gradually break one egg at a time, continuing to mix.
- Then pour lemon essence, vanilla essence, grate the peel of a lemon and mix a little more.
- At the end, add the flour, salt, baking powder and incorporate all the ingredients together until you have no lumps.
- Take small amounts of dough (half a tablespoon) with two tablespoons and try to make round balls at a distance of 3 cm. on the prepared baking tray. Lemon peel on top of each biscuit.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven at 190 degrees C fan mode for 10-12 minutes or until the edges turn golden.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven, let them cool completely and serve them with pleasure. Good appetite!
Stop using pork tenderloin for schnitzels! This meat dish is much tastier and fuller.
& # 8220Pig fingers with cucumber and cheese & # 8221 is a very tasty and economical appetizer that will beautify the holiday meal. This snack is quite simple and quick to prepare, looks appetizing and has an original taste. During baking, the cheese melts and gives the rolls a delicate and creamy taste, and the pickled cucumbers give a spicy and slightly crunchy note. Astonish your guests with this unique appetizer!
-100-130 g of hard cheese
-2 tablespoons lemon juice
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the meat, dry it and cut it into thin slices.
2. Place each slice of meat between 2 strips of cling film. Beat the meat.
3. Season the meat with pepper and sprinkle with lemon juice. Then put the meat in a bowl and marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Cut each cucumber along into 4 parts. Cut the cheese into straws.
5. Salt the beaten meat and season it again with pepper.
6. Place a piece of meat on a mincer and place the marinated cheese and cucumber on one side.
7. Roll the filling into a roll. Wrap it with thread. If you do not have food thread, then fix it with toothpicks.
8. Heat the oil in the pan and fry the rolls formed on both sides.
9. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, place the rolls in a baking dish and bake for 12 minutes.
Pork chops with Greek yogurt sauce
Here's a simple recipe for pork chops. In fact, this recipe can be considered a "how-to" on how to prepare your chops, which you can then serve with any garnish you want. Fry the chops in oil and butter, not before cutting them. We flavor them with garlic, honey and rosemary and quickly prepare a sauce of yogurt and mustard, with parsley and lemon. That's how you fry a chop.